I see you during the day
my heart beats faster
I still feel this way about my husband. Today is our anniversary.
After 27 years of marriage, it is still a treat to run into him unexpectedly during the day. It does make my heart beat faster.
Happy Anniversary. Here are 27 things I adore about you.
1) You are the kindest human being I have ever met.
2) You are patient and merciful to me and others in all situations.
3) Your intelligence. I am amazed everyday at how much you know!
4) Your spiritual hunger for righteousness and godly right order.
5) Your willingness to say, “I am sorry” quickly.
6) Your excellent financial planning.
7) Your selfless attitude in life.
8) Your ability to resolve conflicts with us and others and make peace.
9) Your love of adventure and travel.
10) Your love of fine dining and food.
11) Your love of coffee.
12) Your love of ice cream.
13) Your constant and wonderful provision.
14) Your faith that always believes the best.
15) Your ability to rise above defeat.
16) Your unfailing love to God, Julia, and me.
17) Your visions and plans for the future.
18) Your steadiness in crisis.
19) Your amazing sense of humor. Sometimes I laugh out loud thinking of things you say and do!
20) Your loyalty to friends.
21) Your ability to put up with my quirks.
22) Your ability to forgive.
23) The twinkle in your eye when you see me.
24) Your ability to make me laugh when I am hurt or mad.
25) Your compassion for the hurting or underdog.
26) Your laugh.
27) Your snore. Yes, dear you snore…
Happy Anniversary. You are the love of my life. And I know the best years are ahead of us.
2 Comments Add yours
Thank you for sharing, I know first hand some of those attributes to be true, because I experienced them.
Brother Wayne is a man who is a pleasure to run into, walk with, and just to know.
I am bless to know him, to have had a conversation or two and to have served him in a couple of occasions.
Brother Wayne is some one who even his humanity reflects the love of Christ.
Congratulation to both of you, Bonnie and Wayne, you are a gift to the body of believers.
Thank you for your faithfulness.
Thank you, William, for your kind words. You are a blessing to know too!