Let the pork eaters of America, eat cake!
Here’s a great recipe for chocolate cupcakes. The chocolate chips are a nice surprise in the cupcakes.
- 1 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk plus
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/3 cup strong brewed coffee or espresso
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
Mix together dry ingredients. Whisk together wet ingredient and combine with dry, and stir in the chocolate chips at the end. Fill lined cupcake tin 2/3 full. Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes.
12 tablespoons soft butter
2 cups powder sugar
8 tablespoons cocoa powder
5-6 tablespoons cream
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cream butter, add powder sugar and cocoa and continue creaming. Add cream and vanilla. Frost cupcakes when cool and add colored sprinkles.