Today I married the love of my life! Thank you, Wayne, for 28 wonderful and adventurous years. You make my mornings shine and my evenings sparkle. You still dazzle me and make my heart go pitter-patter! Thank you for showing me the world, exampling Jesus in our home, and helping me through the valleys. The mountain tops are sweeter with you!
Here are 28 reasons why I love my mister…
1) He is the kindest person I know — not the kindest man — the kindest person.
2) Patient to a fault.
3) Forgiving and exampling the life of Jesus.
4) The most adventurous and risk-taking person I know.
5) Meets problems head on with faith and prayer.
6) Loves to laugh.
7) Plans ahead.
9) Gets me.
10) Great father.
11) Outstanding teacher, preacher, and scholar.
12) Smarter than me.
14) Loves to travel.
15) Loves to plan vacations.
16) Laughs at my jokes.
17) Faithfully reads my blog
18) Is grateful.
19) Is gracious.
20) Is a great leader.
21) Loves coffee shops and great restaurants around the world… fun!
22) Seeks God and His kingdom first.
23) Remembers the poor with compassion.
24) Is a wonderful mentor to many.
25) Always reaching out to others.
26) Makes Julia and I feel special.
27) Great provider.
28) Still reads my poetry even though he doesn’t get it… haha!
Thank you for this wonderful life together. You are God’s greatest gift and asset to me! Thank you for sticking with me for 28 years. I really haven’t deserved it.